Frequently Asked Questions And Answers
1. Will I get Job Assistance from your side after completing the certification program?
Yes, our career counselors will assist you with placement.
2. Do you provide placements?
Number of companies approach us for digital marketing resources and also our career counseling team works with industry to showcase DMAs strengths to consider students from the academy.
3. If I miss some of my classes? Will I get any backup classes for it? Will there be any additional charge for it?
You can attend the classes that you have missed in any of the upcoming batches without any extra charge. However, you need to inform us before hand to help us reserve a slot in the next sessions.
4. If I could not understand some of the topics well. Will I get training on those subjects again? If yes will there be a charge for that?
At DMA there wouldn’t be such instance where you have to attend classes on same topic multiple times. Our pedagogy is structured in such way where you learn and practice before moving to other modules. However, if arises a situation where you prefer to attend the module another time for better understanding, Yes, you can without any extra charge.
5. How much salary will I be getting after completing digital marketing training program?
It depends on your background and showcase of digital marketing skill sets in the interviews. However, we have seen a trend where freshers in Digital Marketing start with an annual package of 2 – 3 lacs.
6. What is the eligibility required to enroll for this course?
You need to have successfully completed your XII certification in order to join any course at DMA.